Most of the metal shapers that contact us are looking for one-on-one private metal shaping training, scheduling either a 3 or 5 day class here in our workshop.
When asked why they chose KMW, the reasons they prefer a one-on-one class are as follows:
- The ability to bring in their own projects to train on and move those projects forward.
- Complete hands on training using tools and machinery available to the average metal shaping shop.
- No interruption in the flow of training with the freedom to change course in the middle of the class.
- The trainer is able to adapt to the learning style of each student and respect the pace that the student sets.
- Catering to the beginner metal shaper all the way to the more advanced experienced metal shaper with instruction that will provide alternative metal shaping techniques.
- The flexibility of the class schedule allowing the student to choose a date that works for them.
- On-going follow-up consultation on metal shaping techniques.
If you are looking to build your skills in metal shaping, visit our website and schedule a one on one private metal shaping class. Together we will get your project to the next stage and your metal shaping skills to the next level at the same time.